Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Piece Maker Gear: 'Piece' of Mind for Travelers




Piece Maker Gear: 'Piece' of Mind for Travelers


    What is up guys?! I am back with another review to for Piece Maker Gear. I've got some awesome products in and it was way more than I imagined they would send. I was really taken aback by their generosity. They sent me 2 of their bongs, and 1 of the pipes and a bowl (which I thought was super clever). It was like Christmas for me all over!

    Now to get into the nitty gritty. Here's what's so special about these pieces; they are all made out of silicone. "How do you smoke out of silicone Bryan?" Well I'll tell ya person asking silly questions! Each piece comes with a metal bowl where appropriate. So for the limited edition candy cane Kolt they sent, there's a silicone down stem fitted with a metal bowl and of course each bowl comes with a cap. Which is super cool cause sometimes when I take pieces on the go my back pack somehow manages to get full of sand and it makes it gnarly to smoke.

    "Do they rip?" Yeah man these pieces all rip just as well as your average glass. Nothing too crazy and they store so much easier. Now a key point to mention for these pieces is that the bowls are mega fat, not your average bowl. But the hit is smooth, flavorful, and it fits in your hand nice. And they even rip pretty nice with dry hits (no water) which I discovered on accident.

    Personally there were only 2 downsides I found. First was that the bong tastes a little like the material its made of until you rinse it out a bit, which honestly....I probably should've done before taking a fat ass rip when it was fresh out of the box. So it's not a real down side. But the real downside was that I couldn't dab with them or see myself trying to. Burnt silicone is no bueno and that's the only way I can see these bongs or pipes getting damaged.

    Here's the part I get most excited about though, I have dropped so many pieces before outside and broken so many pieces just cause I wasn't paying attention but these things can go anywhere. I mean you can take 'em on hikes, to the beach, in the trunk of your car and so forth. I can't imagine going to the beach or on a hike without one of these pieces. I don't have to worry about taking falls or dropping my back pack too quickly or anything.

    Hands down guys, these are some of the coolest looking and most innovative pipes I've seen. Personally I recommend these to you, your hiking best friend, your clumsy stoner types and to anyone who wants a durable piece to take anywhere. The pieces start at $15 for a pipe and can go all the way up to $75 for a bong. Get your very own here: http://www.piecemakergear.com/

Thanks for reading guys and stay stoney!


For more neat cannabis related content check us out here:
instagram.com/thetoastbreads

No comments:

Post a Comment