Tuesday, January 17, 2017

CannaBake Box: Worth the Cash or Nah?



CannaBake Box: Worth the Cash or Nah?




    What's up folks?! Today is an awesome day! The CannaGods have blessed me with the arrival of another package. Today's box comes from CannaBake Box, and boy am I excited to tell you guys all about this little sub box and all the awesome things I got. 

    So first off it comes in a plain discreet box, like most other cannabis related boxes. "Duh, Bryan". Now what's really awesome is the stuff inside. These boxes are so well thought out, and after speaking with one of their reps I really got a feel for what CannaBake is trying to do. So for your "Standard" package ($39+ Shipping) you get 5-9 essential items, which will vary every month depending on the theme of the month. These can vary from munchies all the way to glass (I got a sick ass Sherlock I will be using for sure). Also one more cool thing I'd like to add, stickers are NORMALLY not counted as an item. 

    I have to say I was very impressed by what I received. Dead ass, EVERY item was something I needed or something I didn't even know I needed. I can't even begin to count the amount of boxes I've paid for and been disappointed cause 2 or 3 items were stickers -_- or worse, something I just can't use for anything. My top 3 highlights from this box are deff the Watermelon Airhead (I can't even remember the last time I had one), the Sherlock glass pipe, and the Pot Pocket.

    So if you're looking for a new subscription box to get at and try out, I highly recommend the CannaBake Box. They ship anywhere in the US and Canada! It's got great essentials and you can tell they really put some thought behind it. My box opening video will be posted below for y'all to watch and enjoy. Check out CannaBake and sign up for a box here: http://cannabakebox.com/


Let me know what y'all think! And stay toasted!

For more neat cannabis related content follow us here:

No comments:

Post a Comment