Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Klear Kryptonite: The Dab Residue Destroyer



Klear Kryptonite: The Dab Residue Destroyer


    What is up guys?! Welcome back to my Cannabis Blog! Thanks for coming back! Happy Late Holidays to you all! Now today I am coming to you with a real interesting product called Klear Kryptonite. This stuff is really interesting for a lot of reasons. I'd like to start off first by thanking Gunner over with @klear420 for helping me get my hands on this stuff for the review. 

     Let's start off with the basics: what is this stuff for? Well, that's a good question. This is a glass cleaner, but not only is it a glass cleaner. It cleans up a lot of surfaces, including cloth. I put it to the test. I mean I used this stuff on everything. I didn't clean my rigs for a whole month cause I knew this was coming and it was SO worth waiting for. 

    Now I know a lot of y'all are used to just using alcohol and salt and rinsing em out that way. and then you gotta really rinse if you don't want to breath in fumes. This stuff eliminates all that and even eliminates most of the risk of possibly dropping your glass while you're shaking it out with salt and iso. You simply put this green goop inside your glass, roll it around so it coats the inside and then let it sit for 30 minutes. Once that's up you just rinse it out and go back to smoking. And I know this sounds cheesy, but it was like...magic.. I mean it was like the day I bought the glass and took my first rip. I could taste everything with no gross after taste from chemicals.

     One of the other features about this product that I really REALLY love is that it's basically designed to be eco-friendly. Meaning you can dump this stuff into the sink and it'll dilute and break down in water. Let me explain why that's so important: most glass cleaners have a high amount of VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) meaning they poison the environment and your lungs if you're still smelling the chems on the glass you cleaned. Klear Kryptonite comes in around 3% of VOC where most cleaners have around 40%-55%. The legal limit, I believe, being 5%. 

     So would I recommend getting it to my homies and friends? Yes. A thousand times yes. This is something that can be used in so many applications and having clean glass is important for your health, Especially when you're an avid smoker. I put this thing to so many tests, we'll be posting the results on Instagram and YouTube soon. I cannot stress how great it actually works while being earth friendly! Surprisingly enough this stuff is pretty cheap for what it is at only $15, check out their store here: https://klearkryptonite.com/ 

Thanks for reading and remember to stay toasty guys!

For more neat cannabis related content check us out here:
instagram.com/thetoastbreads/

No comments:

Post a Comment