Tuesday, February 14, 2017

GoBee: The Dab Pen to End All Dab Pens


GoBee: The Dab Pen to End All Dab Pens


    What up, what up?! Wooh! It has been a minute guys but I am back! Been having some stoner sessions with some cool people in the community. But those stories and videos will come in the future. For right now we are gonna talk about something super exciting to me: Bee-Nails! I get hella excited when I hear about these guys cause they are everywhere. I mean they've been everywhere from High Times to YouTube channels like CustomGrow420. Enough of me fan-boying over here, the reason I bring them up is because they sent me a GoBee portable wax vape for review. So let's get down to it!

    First off let's talk about how to properly use this thing; tap the touch sensor at the bottom 5 times to turn it on or off. It will light up corresponding to what you're doing. Then you've got 3 temperature settings. Tap 3 times to change between temps. High is red, yellow is medium, and green is low. Now if you're like me, this is helpful cause I tend to skip manuals (I need to break this habit -_-).

    Now that we know how to use it let's move on to the features. This baby is sleek and shiny and feels like it comes from the future. The positioning of the touch sensor makes it so it doesn't get turned on in your pocket. As far as hand feel goes it definitely let's you get a good grip. After taking off the mouth piece and looking inside, you really get a good look at the chamber is made of ceramic and the dual quartz coils are wrapped in grade 2 titanium. This portable vape is of such great quality and is very appeasing to the eye.

    Moving on the real tests, taking dabs! Now I spent a good week or so really getting familiar with this product. Taking dabs on every temp, and seeing where the limits were. I have to say that even on the high temp settings this thing gave pretty clean flavors and it pulls so nicely thanks to the adjustable air flow. I have had a few pens, not gonna mention names but this thing has taken the cake for me. I've yet to get a portable vape for concentrates that is as heady, versatile and easy to use as the GoBee. One added bonus is it cleans just like every other quartz nail, with a Q-Tip it just takes a little more effort.

    These beauties start at $89.99 and they come with a titanium dabbing tool, a magnetic GoBee storage box, an extra atomizer, an extra mouthpiece and an extra set of rubber bands! Everyone that I've shown this to and myself included definitely think this thing is well worth the money. I love this pen and I take it everywhere with me and I am super glad I got to review this. To get yours visit: https://www.bee-nails.com/Products/GoBee.aspx


Thanks for reading and stay stoney folks!























For more neat cannabis content follow me:
instagram.com/thetoastbreads

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think $89.99 is affordable for anyone, visit link and this product is a great one. :)


    dab vape pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. melatonin smokers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. sovereignty bong

    ReplyDelete